Caring for teeth and gums is not as straightforward as some people believe. Brushing with an ordinary toothbrush that boasts a contoured brush head is insufficient. Flossing is much recommended but it is considered inadequate as well. So, what is the best way to clean your teeth and gums? It is none other than the Oral-B electric toothbrushes with rechargeable batteries. Being a big and famous brand, Oral-B boasts many electronic toothbrushes with varied levels of effectiveness. There is one product that really transformed my oral health though. It is called the Healthy Clean and ProWhite Precision 4000.
Best Alternative Oral B Pro 6000
|Product dimension||7.7 x 10 x 3.9 inches|
|Brushing movements||40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations|
|Brushing technology||Oscillating & rotating technology|
|Battery||Ni - MH Battery|
|Battery life||Up to 10 Days|
ProWhite Precision 4000 is a great toothbrush, in my opinion. When I came across it I had endured a toothache for two consistent weeks. And after reading many positive reviews about this Oral-B electric toothbrush I decided to purchase it. I have to admit that this was the best decision I ever made in my life, concerning my dental health.
Healthy Clean and Pro White toothbrush helped me save my aching tooth. The problem was the plaque, and my Oral-B professional toothbrush became the solution. My overall experience with this item has been great and I have a feeling that you will also solve your dental problems with it. The toothbrush works properly and excellently because of the features it has. They include the following:
A professional design – The brush heads are structured in a way to access and clean each tooth at a time. They have a round shape seen in most professional dentist’s cleaning tools. This shape ensures that the brush encircles each tooth, offering it individual, thorough cleaning.
Multiple brush vibrations – The technology behind the great success of the Oral-B Precision 4000 is the powerful brush movements. The manufacturer claims that the brush vibrations/movements are fifty percent more than any sonic technology toothbrush can produce. As a result, it removes more plaque and leaves your mouth smelling fresh all day long.
Whitening power – Are you addicted to black tea, coffee, cola, berries, red wine, white wine and other types of food and beverages that can stain your teeth? If so, you will no longer have to worry about yellowing teeth. The Oral-B professional 4000 electric toothbrush delivers up to 40,000 pulsations per minute, as well as up to 8,800 oscillations/minute. These pulsating movements produce enough power to not only remove plaque between your teeth and gumlines but also to whiten your enamel.
- Cleaning modes – You can choose among Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive and Whitening brushing mode settings.
- User-friendlier – I love the water-resistant and ergonomic rechargeable handle of my Healthy Clean and ProWhite Precision tool.
- Battery life – The rechargeable battery of this product offers an idiot-proof charge level display. You just have to read it to know whether or not your electric toothbrush needs to be re-charged.
- Travel Case – This is common with Philips Sonicare toothbrushes yet I was surprised to get one as well from Oral-B. This case is ideal when you are going away for days or weeks
- Toothbrush head holder – One Oral-B unit can be used by all members of your family. They only have to use separate brush heads. As a bonus, you get a family brush head holder.
- Charging Station – This item is fun to use and keep because it has a small footprint charging station.
- Easy brush head replacements – The standard interval is within 3 months of use. However, you will know when to replace your brush head by watching the Indicator Bristles. If they fade halfway, it is a sign that they are begging to be replaced.
- Pressure Sensor – This feature is installed to stop pulsations when you are brushing so hard while the visual pressure indicator lights up when you are brushing so hard.
- Timer – The product offers a timer in the handle to help you clean your teeth and gums for only two minutes.
Tips if you are going to buy this item
Oral-B brush heads can go with this toothbrush and there is no need to worry. Another thing to note is that timers are in two cleaning modes: Daily Clean and Deep clean mode. The Deep Clean mode offers 45-second quadrant cleaning time while the Daily Clean mode offers 30-second quadrant cleaning time.
As I mentioned above, I was really desperate to stop my toothache when I stumbled upon this Oral-B professional 4000 toothbrush. Though I hesitated at first, many great reviews helped me make a wonderful decision about my oral health. Now sensitive teeth and gums are a thing of the past and my breath is never stale. Above all, every member of my family gets to enjoy the same benefits that I do every time I brush teeth with this toothbrush.
- It is fifty percent more powerful than sonic technology electric toothbrushes, making it a superior plaque remover.
- It reduces surface stains that are triggered by food colors and acids.
- The toothbrush offers up to four cleaning mode settings.
- There is a timer to tell you when to shift to the next quadrant.
- A pressure sensor automatically stops pulsations when you apply more brushing pressure than needed.
- Offers a FlossAction Technology to ensure total plaque removal.
- Battery keeps charge for only 10 days with regular use while there are brands that could give you up to 3 weeks of dependable charge.
This is the best Oral-B toothbrush I have ever seen and I just cannot stop using it.