By using this website, you give us your full consent to use your data as described below. Make sure you read every sentence. We address most of your privacy concerns.
Before you continue, please make sure you read the definitions of the below terms.
- Personal data: This is information that recognizes you as an individual. Examples of personal data are name, email address, age, and height. These details identify you.
- Processing: This refers to an operation being performed on a specific personal data or sets of personal data.
- Data Subject: The individual whose personal data is being processed.
- Child: Someone is considered a child if their age is below 18. Retailers are not to sell any medical-related products to anyone younger than 18. So, we will refer to anyone below this age as a child.
- We/Us: I use these words interchangeably. Whenever I use either of these words, it means I am referring to this site.
Medical Information Disclaimer
I will like to make it clear that we are not medical professionals or consultants. Therefore, we do not provide medical advice on this site. If you have any issue, no matter how small or big it is, we recommend that you see your doctor or dentist.
Any advice you come across on this site is not written from a medical professional. Your doctor or dentist is the qualified person to advise you on what to do.
The information you come across on this site is general advice. We do not guarantee that your condition will improve or worsen if you follow our advice.
This site is not a replacement or substitute for your doctor or dentist. We put a lot of effort and time into our content to ensure that it is helpful to our readers. But also, we also advise that you do not use our content as an alternative to informed advice from your doctor.
Data Protection Principles:
We follow strict data protection principles for our visitors. These principles do not break any privacy law in the world.
- Our processing is lawful. It fully protects your privacy and ensures that your privacy is respected. The data we process does not identify you as a person.
- Our processing is limited. We do not collect and process all your personal details. In fact, your key personal data are not collected. Therefore, that means they are not going to be processed.
- It is worth emphasizing that the data we collect is so limited that you have nothing to worry about. The data tells us nothing about you as an individual.
- The minimal data we collect is accurate in order to help us learn about our site’s visitors as a whole.
- Your data is protected by us. Although it is so minimal that it tells no one about you, we still do not sell your data.
The Right of The Data Subject
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- You have the complete freedom to contact us to know what data is being collected, gathered and processed, and by whom. We are happy to take you through the process.
- You have the right to access the data collected about you. We are willing to give you a copy of your data.
- You have the right to ask your data to be erased that is incorrect and incomplete.
- In certain conditions, you have the right to curb the Processing of your personal data.
- In certain conditions, you have the right to object the Processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to automated individual decision-making and profiling of your personal data.
- You have the right to request, obtain, and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our data processing breaks the privacy law.
- You have the right to report to the appropriate independent public authority.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for Processing your personal data at any time you wish.
The Data We Gather
Here is detailed information on the data we collect.
The information we automatically collect from you
We automatically collect details like your IP address using cookies. For example, if you visit our website today, we could detect you when you return days, weeks, or months later because we have inserted our cookies into your browser. You can delete cookies anytime you want. And you can also prevent cookies in your browser through private browsing. You should know that cookies aren’t new. Most websites you visit store cookies on your computer.
The information from our partners
We gather information from our partners, which are provided to us. This includes Amazon. This site is a partner of Amazon. When you visit and buy a product on Amazon through the site, they tell us about the sale. They do not give us your personal details or address. They only tell us about the sale. They reveal nothing about the customer.
We gather publicly available information
We do not collect information that identifies you as an individual. The information we collect only help us improve our website and content.
We collect the following:
- IP Address: Your IP address is available to most sites you visit. Collecting your IP address helps us recognize which cities, states, countries, and continents most of our readers are visiting from.
- Browser Type: We collect information about the browser of our visitors to enable us to improve our site’s experience for certain browsers.
- Operating System: We collect information about the operating system of our visitors to know which devices they are using. This information only helps us design a better site and content.
- Information About Your Visit: We collect information about the webpage you visited that directed you to our site. And we also want to know the site you visit after leaving our site.
We encourage our reader to tell us their views using the comment form they will find after reading each article or review on our site.
In our comment form, we ask for our readers’ names and email addresses. We store these details on our database. We do not send messages to our commenters. We only collect this information to help us recognize our regular and occasional commenters.
Who Else Have Access to Your Personal Data?
We do not share your personal data with anyone, company, or organization. We fully respect your privacy.
However, some of our partners also have access to some of your personal data as we do. Sometimes, maybe even more data than we do. These partners are reputable companies you use every day.
Here are our partners:
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect data about your visits on our website. Google owns Google Analytics. Therefore, Google may even know more about you than we do.
We are in partnership with Amazon. Most of the products we review and recommend on this site are sold on Amazon. You give Amazon your personal data when you buy products on their platform. Amazon is a trustworthy and well-known company in the world. They have more access to your personal data than we do.
How We Keep Your Data Safe
Your data is completely safe with us. We do not share your data with anyone without your full permission. We regularly monitor our database for vulnerabilities to ensure that your data is always secure.
We have the latest and appropriate tools to deal with malware and hackers who are always looking to steal personal data on the web. We do our best to safeguard your personal data.
However, we do not guarantee 100% safety of your information. We promise to notify you and the appropriate authorities when we detect that our systems have been breached and your personal data may have been stolen.
Important Information Regarding Children
We do not target children with our content. We do not recommend that children read our content. As noted earlier in the definitions section, anyone below the age of 18 is considered a child. We don’t want a child to read and act on any advice on this site.